Save the Date! UT NAHRO 2013 Conference May 7 (Tues) & 8 (Wed), 2013 in St. George at the Dixie Conference Center.
The Mission of NAHRO is to enhance the opportunity for every Utahn to acquire affordable, decent, and safe housing in a viable community.
This is done by:
* Advocating for increased resources to serve those in need.
* Creating professional development opportunities through regular forums.
* Workshops and training sessions for our membership.
* Providing a collective voice on legislative and regulatory matters.
* Serving as a means for communication, collaboration and an exchange of ideas to increase greater understanding of issues.
* That as a cohesive group of housing and community development professionals we are able to effectively advocate for the people and communities we serve.
* That our elected local, state, and federal officials should be well informed and educated on housing and community development issues to best serve the needs of their constituents.
* That publicly assisted housing and community development programs should be made available in a professional, ethical and efficient manner.